ADMISSION AND WITHDRAWAL OF STUDENTS
Admission in class Nursery is open to children from age 4 to 5.
Admission is open to all without any discrimination.
Prospectus / Application forms for admission to various classes are available at the school office.
Students in class XI will be admitted provisionally after their class X PSEB/CBSE Board exams on the basis of their performance in Class IX and Class X (Pre Board). Their admission to Class XI will be confirmed only after their Class X Board Results and submission of the pass certificate of Class X Board Examination with the required percentage of marks. Fees paid at the time of provisional admission is not refundable.
Important Documents Required For Admission:
- Birth certificate
- Adhaar card.
- Caste Certificate of the student (For SC/ST, BC/OBC)
- Transfer Certificate from the school last attended by the student
- Bank Passbook Photocopy.
- Three passport size Photos.
- Character certificate.
- Certificate of special achievement in any field including sports.
- Parents who wish to withdraw their ward must notify to the principal in writing.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss the student from the school whose conduct is harmful to the school discipline or other students. The name of the student will be struck off if he/she is absent from the school for more than 6/10 days.
You are the representatives of our school. You are expected to follow the school rules and set a high standard of behavior both inside and outside the school premises. We seek your cooperation and the cooperation of your parents to carry the teaching and learning in a constructive and harmonious way. Respect our rules. You will get benefits from the learning opportunities we provide.
- Complete your homework assignments well in time.
- Bullying, racism, sexual harassment, verbal abuse or any such actions won’t be tolerated.
- Be courteous and keep your relationship peaceful, collegial and appropriate with others.
- Wear the school uniform in a neat and tidy condition.
- Do not leave the school without permission.
- Attend the school regularly.
- Attend all your classes and be punctual in your studies.
Park your vehicles in the student-designated area. You must have a valid licence.
- Respect the property of the school.
- Carry a pass while leaving the classroom.
- Do not bring electronic gadgets, mobile phones, games, toys etc.
- Stealing is strictly forbidden.
- Keep your school and classroom clean.
- Reach the school five minutes before the assembly.
- Show due respect to the staff.
- Speak positively about your school and teachers.
- Make full use of the library and maintain silence in the library.
- Do not use unfair means during tests and examinations.
- Be punctual.
- Do not tell lies or hide matters from your parents.
- Always be honest with your parents and teachers.
- Be responsible for your actions.
- Maintain proper order and discipline in the school.
- Communicate all the messages given in the school to your parents.
- Participate in all school activities with enthusiasm.
- Develop good eating habits.
- Follow personal timetable for studies, rest and recreation.
- Self-study will improve your concentration and thinking.
- Always listen to the instructions carefully.
- Work hard.
- Keep your hands clean and take care of personal hygiene.
- Do not write or scribble the desks.
- Treat computers with care.
- Be a learner and be respectful.
PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT TIPS FOR STUDENTS
“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” ~Albert Einstein
“Be the change you want to see in the world” ~Mahatma Gandhi
The most formative and receptive period in the life of a person is his student life. It is the most important stage for personality growth. It is during this period that a person can make or mar his career and succeed by achieving the highest goals, or ruin his future by wasting his time and falling prey to bad habits. Every student should try his best to make the best use of his student life. If you want to develop your personality to its full size, and yearn to touch the zenith of glory in life, here are a few specific tips for you:
- Practice simple living and high thinking.
- Have strong will power and firm determination.
- Inculcate the habit of working hard, working intelligently andworking regularly.
- Set high goals and have big aspirations before you.
- Do not feel discouraged or disheartened by hardships and failures.
- Keep good company and cultivate healthy habits and pastimes.
Have a scientific and rational approach.
- Avoid blind faith, superstitions and meaningless rituals.
- Always be ready to receive knowledge from whichever source you can.
Try to be an all-rounder.
- Learn the art of conversation and communication.
- Remember, time wasted is life wasted. So make the optimum use of your time.
- Do not remain confined to your syllabus only. Do some extra reading.
Inculcate good manners and civic sense.
- Develop qualities of discipline, dedication, obedience, dutifulness, respect for elders, love, and sympathy for fellow men and sportsmanship.
- Be a patient listener.
- Accept and recognize your weak points.
- Have confidence in yourself.
- Always follow your passion and do what interests you.
- Be kind in thoughts, words and deeds.
- Never put off for tomorrow what you can do today.
- Respect the elderly, poor and disabled.
- Be confident. Do not doubt yourself.
- Do not waste your precious energy on gossips.
- Last but not least, it is not how tall you grow but how bright you glow that makes life successful.
TIPS FOR GOOD PARENTING
You are the first educators of your children. It is your sacred duty to provide all possible facilities to them but it is also your duty to keep them under check and ensure that they do not misuse the facilities provided to them. Reasonable strictness at least with regard to their character, conduct and day to day habits is essential and in their best interest. How seriously you take their lives and their future will depend altogether on you. No school can transform their lives, the way the parents can. There are certain necessary things, which you should consider for raising and training of your children.
- Learn about your child’s interests.
- Listen to his/her point of view, even if it is difficult to hear.
- Let him/her complete his/her point before you respond.
- Focus on your child’s feelings rather than your own during your conversation.
- Talk to your child and do not lecture, criticize, threaten or say hurtful things.
- Do not compare your child with others.
- Contact your child’s teacher immediately if you have any concerns.
- Value your child’s education and express the importance of it every
- If your child makes a mistake, do not bail him/her out by constantly making excuses for him/her.
- Make sure your child comes to school on time.
- Be a role model and set a good example for your child.
- Spend quality time with your child.
- Provide friendly, supportive and loving environment at home.
- Encourage him/her to make more efforts for good achievements.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings and keep in touch with your child’s teacher on regular basis.
- Be fully aware of his/her problems and weaknesses.
- Have your eyes on the routine activities or your child.
- Encourage your child to be responsible and work independently.
- Cooperate with the school.
- Make sure that your child does his/her homework regularly.
- Boost your child’s self-esteem.